Williamstown FC is seeking four part-time media/video content roles to cover both VFL and VFLW programs.
Established in 1864, Williamstown is one of the oldest football clubs in Australia, with 155 years of rich history and a strong brand in the sporting landscape.
Professionally governed and operated, the club boasts 16 VFL premierships and a sustained period of finals appearances over the last 13 years.
The Club is proud of its successful history and close connection to the community it represents.
A gender balanced club, the Club is the only stand alone VFL Club with a women’s team playing state league football in the VFLW.
The Club is creating four part-time media/video content roles to cover both our VFL and VFLW programs.
Successful candidates will be required to commit to one designated training night per week, one match day for each weekend of the season, and some ad hoc club events.
This is a contracted paid role ideal for students studying communications and degree qualified individuals looking to break into the market.
Reporting to the Media Co-ordinator, the Social Media & Video Producers are responsible for:
1) creating, procuring, producing and uploading all video content of:
• Interviews with Players, coaches, staff, members
• Club events
2) Producing live updates of match day progress across all social media forums.
3) Developing high quality and engaging content across all club digital channels.
4) Achieve high levels of social media engagement and growth.
The successful applicants will demonstrate:
• A proven skillset and experience with social media and video production
• A full knowledge of current media trends in the sporting industry
• A passion and interest in Australian Rules football
• A professional approach to all facets of the role
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Strong communication and personal skills
• A focused attention to detail
• An ability to meet deadlines
• A Driver’s Licence and own transport
• A valid Working With Children Check
Applications close on FRIDAY 3rd May 2019.
Applications consisting of a CV and a brief covering letter outlining how you satisfy the
desirable criteria for the role will be accepted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Williamstown Football Club is a proud Equal Opportunity employer.