The West Footscray Football Club are seeking a Senior Women’s Head Coach and Assistant Coaches for 2020.
The successful applicant will lead a dedicated group of women that will be heading in to their third season of football and are keen to take their game to the next level.
We have a current squad of 40 players that train twice a week at Shorten Reserve and with strong junior growth and an upcoming facility re-development we see this as a great coaching opportunity.
Our ideal Coach will have the following skills:
- An excellent communicator
- A strong leader with a positive attitude
- Ability to create a cohesive culture and foster an environment for continual learning
- Ability to develop both individual and team skills
- Commitment to consistent training, focusing on skill development and game strategy
All applicants require a minimum AFL Level 1 Coaches accreditation or willing to undertake the appropriate course.
All applicants require a current Working With Children Check.
Applications to be submitted by 31st August 2019.
Please submit applications via email to email@example.com
For further information please contact President, Shaun Hudson on 0434 611 309.