West Coburg Football Club is recruiting sports trainers to assist with their Men’s Senior, Reserves, Thirds and Under 18.5 teams for 2020.
The Club plays in Division 1 of the Essendon District Football League.
The role involves immediate injury management, player hydration, taping and sports massage.
Successful applicants will be rostered to work within a group of trainers on Saturday match days, and training nights on Tuesday & Thursday.
The responsibilities and requirements of the position include:
- Have a current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Qualifications of Sports Trainer, Level 1 or 2
- Experience in sports strapping
- Have working with children accreditation (or be willing to get this)
- Manage and maintain club medical supplies
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle on-field mobility demands and maintain a sound level of fitness due to the running involved on match day
- Current Drivers Licence
Remuneration is available.
Please forward applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . For enquiries about the position call Kim Behringer 0417 106 467
All enquiries will be treated with the strictest confidence