West Coburg Football Club is seeking applications for the position of Reserves coach for the 2020 season.
West Coburg Football Club is affiliated with the Essendon District Football League (EDFL) and competes in the Division 1 competition.
Applicants for the Reserves coaching role will need to demonstrate the following attributes in order to be considered:
- Effective communication skills
- A strong desire to teach and develop players as footballers and young men
- Positive attitude
- A structured, organised and disciplined approach to both training sessions and games
- Willingness to work collaboratively with our senior coach
- Exceptional leadership skills
All applicants must have Level 1 coaching accreditation, or be prepared to complete it in early 2020.
This a wonderful opportunity to continue or enter the coaching field and build experience as a football coach.
Apply now with a covering letter and your resume outlining your experience to Club President David Gloury at email@example.com
Alternatively, please contact Club President David Gloury on 0414 151 591 with any questions about this position.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Applications close February 2, 2020.