The Box Hill Hawks Football Club, affiliated with Hawthorn Football Club, competes in the Victorian Football League and is looking for a Property Steward for the 2019 VFL Season.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring equipment is readily available for all match days and trainings
- Keeping an inventory of all football equipment
- Ensuring the transportation of all equipment to and from each home and away match
- Assisting with set up of changerooms on match day and training nights
- Packing away of all gear and arranging for return to property room on training and match days
- Other duties as required
Reporting through to the Football Operations coordinator, this is an opportunity to become part of an elite football program, within a fun and supportive environment.
To be successful, the individual will be:
- Reliable and hardworking
- Be available for all training sessions and all match days in 2019. Two nights training per week and game days.
- Passionate about AFL football
- Able to work well within a team environment.
Please send expression of interest with a brief detail regarding yourself to: email@example.com
Applications close 7th February 2019