The VAFA, Australia’s largest senior football competition, seeks an experienced Sponsorship Manager to join our professional Administration Team.
Reporting to the GM Business & Projects, you will have well-developed relationship building and people skills, bring a high level of commercial acumen and business development experience and strong industry and market knowledge.
The Sponsorship Manager is a full-time position.
Role Summary and Key Objectives:
The Sponsorship Manager is responsible for the acquisition and retention of sponsors and the development and management of other commercial initiatives within the VAFA.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Refine VAFA sponsorship and commercial proposition
- Negotiating and managing contractual arrangements
- New business development
- Account services & management
- Providing commercial advisory support to our clubs.
- Measure & review progress against key indicators set with the CEO and Board
- CLICK HERE FOR A POSITION DESCRIPTION….
Please send applications to the Chief Executive Officer:
Mr Brett Connell
by Wednesday December 19, 2018