The AFL’s National Umpiring Accreditation Scheme is a training package for Australian Football umpires consisting of two tiers for field, boundary and goal umpires.
The courses are designed to introduce umpires to a range of modules and units to assist in the gaining of the knowledge and skills required to perform the tasks associated with umpiring Australian community football. Under the National Umpiring Accreditation Scheme umpires are provided with the opportunity to acquire knowledge related to each discipline of umpiring. Umpire coaches will conduct coaching sessions that are interactive and practical with a clear focus on an individualised approach to the development of umpiring skills in the three disciplines of field, boundary and goal umpiring.
- To download the instructions of how to generate a Footyweb Accreditation Report for your umpiring group, please click How to run an Accreditation Report – March 2019
- To download the instructions of how to generate instructions to enter NUAS data on Footyweb for your umpiring group, please CLICK NUAS Data entry procedure – AFL Victoria
Development Umpire Accreditation
- Development Boundary Umpire Accreditation – competencies
- Development Field Umpire Accreditation – competencies
- Development Goal Umpire Accreditation – competencies