Taylors Lakes Football Club (EDFL Division 1) is seeking expressions of interest for the role of Senior Coach for season 2019 and beyond.
Reporting to the Executive Committee, the successful applicant must be able to demonstrate strong leadership and communication qualities in the development and progression of the playing group.
Key coaching objectives include:
- Developing a football strategy and deployment in support of the Club’s on-field and off-field success
- Taking a leading role in player retention, player recruitment and skills development
- Managing relationships with internal and external club stakeholders
- Establishing a professional, positive and disciplined culture for players, coaches and support staff that reflects the Club’s core values
- Providing strong leadership to the playing and coaching groups that encourages a supportive team environment
- Assisting with the continued development and mentoring of our junior coaches
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Desire and drive for personal and team success, with a focus to lead the Club into the EDFL Premier division
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership and communication in driving the culture of the players, support staff and the Club generally
- Knowledge and experience as a coach in the development of game plans, training techniques and player skills to support objectives
- Ability to identify and recruit new players and officials to the Club, including support staff as required
- AFL Level 2 coaching accreditation (or be willing to undergo assessment)
- A current Working with Children Check
- A positive attitude and a high level of organisation skills and the ability to always be well prepared is essential
- Previous playing or coaching experience at a high level is desirable along with the ability to engage with club members, sponsors and other key stakeholders
Applications clearly setting out appropriate qualifications and experience should be submitted to email@example.com by COB Sunday 16th December 2018.
All applications received will be handled in strict confidence.
Enquiries relating to the position can be made to Robert Curran (Football Operations) on 0439 899 981.