Surrey Park Football Club would like to invite candidates to register their Expression of Interest for the following coaching positions for the 2020 Season.
Playing Assistant / Assistant Coach – Seniors
Assistant Coach – Reserves
With all three sides experiencing finals football in Season 2019, we believe that Surrey Park Football Club provides a strong platform for an individual looking to commence their coaching career or built on their current experience while assisting us on our quest for premiership success within Division Four of the Eastern Football League.
The successful applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skills and responsibilities:
- Assist the Senior Coach with respective line coaching;
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of training sessions;
- Bring coaching knowledge and experience, passion and enthusiasm to coaching and mentoring our current playing list consisting of Senior, Reserve and Under 19’s teams;
- To work with the club to successfully integrate the Surrey Park Football Club Women’s side for season 2020 through the creation of an inclusive environment; and
- Create an environment that is driven towards achieving a clear and defined picture of success both on and off the field, with a foundation built on the right preparation principles to achieve that picture of success, whilst enabling an enjoyable environment for players and supporters to play, watch and socialise through football.
These roles will report to the Senior Coach and provides an opportunity to gain valuable experience in an enjoyable and inclusive environment.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Dave Jensen (Senior Coach) on 0433 908 391 or email@example.com or Michael McKenzie (Vice President) on 0432 619 637 or firstname.lastname@example.org.