The St Albans Football Club requires the appointment of a Senior Coach for season 2020 in the WRFL Division 1.
Reporting to the Executive Committee, the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate strong leadership and communication qualities in the development and movement of the playing group and Club generally.
Key Coaching Objectives include:
- Development of the football strategy and placement in support of Club on field and off field success.
- Player retention, recruitment and skills development.
- Relationship management and Club elevation internally and externally.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- The desire and drive to be successful personally and as a Division 1 Senior Coach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including leadership and communication in driving the value of the players, support staff and the Club, that encourages and promotes a supportive team environment.
- To have a positive working relationship with the Club Executive and Committee
- Knowledge and experience as a coach &/or player in the development of game plans, training techniques and player skills to support objectives.
- Ability to identity and recruit new players to the Club including support staff as required.
- Large support of juniors and engaging senior players to assist and engage with our junior teams
- AFL Level 2 coaching accreditation and a Working with Children’s Check
- An outgoing personality, engaging with members, sponsors, juniors, the AFL and WRFL, local football media in the promotion the Club and its brand.
Suitable applicants are encouraged to apply in confidence, setting out appropriate qualifications and experience.
If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bill on 0419 304 971
Applications should be submitted via email
Attention: Bill Asani,
no later than COB Friday 27th September 2019.