Richmond Central AFC is seeking a Women’s Reserves Coach for season 2020.
Our Women’s Football Program has been growing rapidly and we are expecting a big 2020!
We are now in the position to create a Women’s Reserves side, and seek an enthusiastic individual to join our family as our Reserves Coach.
It is desirable that applicants have a Foundation (Level 1) AFL coaching accreditation, or a willingness to obtain one. The club is happy to fund this accreditation for the successful applicant.
The following attributes are necessary:
- Effective verbal communication
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- A good understanding of game day strategies and tactics.
- Ability to recognise and genuinely engage with all skill levels and personalities in a constructive and educational manner
- Willingness to work collaboratively within our coaching team
Commitment required – training twice a week between February and August and Saturday matches between April and August.
This a wonderful opportunity to continue or enter the coaching field, and build experience as a football coach.
Further Information can be obtained from Women’s Football Operations Manager Lorraine Cave on 0419 235 104 or the club email RCAFCwomensfooty@gmail.com