The Preston Bullants Amateur Football Club is seeking an Under 19’s Coach for season 2020.
The Preston Bullants Amateur Football Club (PBAFC) is associated with the Victorian Amateur Football Association (VAFA).
Season 2020 will see PBAFC play in Premier C after being promoted from Division 1 after winning the Premiership in 2019.
PBAFC been extremely competitive climbing up the grades 4 times in 7 years and is expecting a big year in 2020.
PBAFC is an inclusive and diverse club that is home to 3 men’s teams and 1 women’s team and has a strong one club philosophy. PBAFC Women’s team are reining premiers in 3rd Division.
It is desirable that the applicants have a Level 1 AFL coaching accreditation or willingness to obtain one. The club is happy to fund a Level 1 accreditation for the successful applicant. The following attributes and responsibilities are necessary for the position:
- Effective verbal communication
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Has a good understanding of game day strategies and tactics
- In conjunction with Senior Coach, assist recruitment of players in consultation with the Club Executive
- In conjunction with Senior Coach, develop and establish an appropriate pre- season training program
- Instruct the players placed under their care generally and to see that all players carry out sufficient training
- In conjunction with Senior Coach, liaise with junior grade coaches to establish a consistent coaching policy throughout the Club
- In conjunction with Senior Coach, assist with junior development where possible and appropriate
- In conjunction with Senior Coach, integrate players in to the Senior teams to ensure a clear pathway is created
- Provide game day coaching expertise
Commitment required training twice a week between December and August and play Saturday matches between April and August.
This a wonderful opportunity to continue or enter the coaching field and build experience as a football coach.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV to Dino Spagnolo via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further Information can be obtained from the Club Football Manager Dino Spagnolo on 0408 402 454 or Assistant Football Manager Ian Parke on 0408 176 339 or the club email email@example.com.