The Port Melbourne Football Club currently has an outstanding opportunity available for an artistic-minded individual to become part of the Borough as their dedicated women’s football team Photographer.
About to enter their third season in the AFL South Eastern Division 1 competition, our women’s team proudly represent the Borough family and are on the verge of another exciting season in 2020.
To help develop their profile and provide outstanding coverage of the team, this voluntary position would be suitable for an intern or recent graduate looking to expand on their current photographic portfolio and be promoted accordingly.
As the Women’s Team Photographer you will produce high-quality images to document matches; as well as training and events as necessary or desired.
– Work independently to photograph all matches throughout the 2020 women’s football season.
– Liaise with the Administration and Digital Media Coordinator to deliver required images to a deadline.
– Other photographic tasks as negotiated.
– Ability to independently produce and delivery high-quality images.
– Strong communication and time management skills.
– Positive attitude and ability to work well with others.
– Must have own digital camera and good computer skills.
– Current Victorian Drivers Licence, or independent ability to attend all games within the AFL South Eastern Division 1 women’s competition.
– Administration and Digital Media Coordinator
This role as a minimum requires coverage of each AFL South Eastern Division 1 women’s game that Port Melbourne plays in; usually on either a Saturday or Sunday between April-August.
The successful applicant would also be more than welcome to go ‘above and beyond’ match day coverage by also attending women’s training sessions or events as desired to capture imagery.
This is a voluntary, unpaid position.
The successful applicant will receive appropriate acknowledgement and promotion of all their work on each of the Port Melbourne Football Club’s digital mediums as posted.
Complimentary tickets to all club functions/events, as well as a VFL Media Pass will also be provided.
For any further information, and/or to apply, please send a CV and covering letter to PMFC Administration and Digital Media Coordinator Sam Wharton at: email@example.com.