The Old Melburnians Football Club (OMFC) is seeking applications for the position of Senior Coach in Premier A of the Victorian Amateur Football Association (VAFA).
The OMFC will celebrate its 100th year in 2020 and its 5th consecutive year in VAFA’s Premier A division. The club currently has a very talented playing list with great depth that is eager to learn and develop, determined to achieve team success.
The OMFC has also recently moved into its new $6.4m facility at Elsternwick Park and arguably has the best facilities of any team in the VAFA.
Applicants for the senior coaching role will need to demonstrate the following to be considered:
- A passion for driving a fun, strong and inclusive club culture across all teams
- A well-developed game plan to be implemented with a clear and consistent approach supported by prior success
- A structured, organised and disciplined approach to both training sessions and games
- A strong educator who is an excellent communicator both on & off the field who values player/personal development
- Level 1 AFL Victoria coaching accreditation (or willing to attain)
Remuneration offered will be competitive and reflective of the skills and attributes of the selected applicant.
Please provide a cover letter & resume outlining your experience to Club President Chris Wischer and note that all applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Applications to be lodged via email email@example.com by Thursday 26th of September 2019 at 5pm.