Old Haileybury Amateur Football Club is looking to recruit Physiotherapists for the upcoming VAFA B season.
The club has a proud history of success including the 2017 premiership in C grade. There are several teams that play under the OHAFC banner including Seniors, Reserves, U19s and Womens.
We are looking for passionate, hard working and team orientated Physiotherapists to fill roles within our club. This role would be well suited to a new graduate looking to gain experience, mentoring and sports involvement.
Key tasks include:
- Assisting with prematch preparation strategies and post match recovery including physiotherapy treatments techniques.
- Managing match day and assisting with training nights injury management and rehabilitation.
- Assisting with player screening, wellness monitoring and data analysis
- Strong team orientated work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and prepared
- High levels of attention and responsiveness
- A keen willingness to learn and grow
- Qualifications in Physiotherapy with own professional indemnity insurance
- A valid Level 2 First Aid and Working with Childrens card
Unique advantages of the role:
- Work in a experienced team environment with a former AFL player and coach
- Work within an experienced team including Physiotherapists and a Head Trainer
- Potential opportunities to initiate and implement injury prevention, screening and management techniques and programs
This role requires weeknight and weekend work, either Tuesday/Thursday approximately 5:30-8:30pm in Caulfield and mostly Saturday games in the eastern suburbs.
The position is remunerated based on experience
Please send through a cover letter and resume addressed to Kym at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications sent early will be viewed positively