The Old Carey Grammarians Football Club is seeking a Senior Coach for the 2020 season.
The Old Carey Grammarians Football Club invites applications for the Senior Men’s coaching position for the 2020 season. Playing or non-playing appointments will be considered. Male and Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
The club maintains a young and talented list of players eager to learn and better develop themselves as not only better footballers but better people.
OCGFC have worked hard to develop a positive culture, driven by a committed playing group and a hard-working committee. The successful applicants will be well supported by the Club and will have access to GPS tracking units for players, filming of matches, coaching apps and other modern football equipment.
Applicants for the Senior Coach role will need to demonstrate the ability to understand, embrace, and develop the culture of an amateur football club and set the standard and example for other club coaches to follow. As well as:
- Level 1 AFL Coaching Accreditation as a minimum (or willing to obtain)
- Exceptional communication skills both on & off the field.
- A passion for driving a strong and inclusive culture.
- Understand modern football game styles and tactics.
- Willingness to develop all players.
- The ability to shape a strong coaching group.
- Bring a fresh, energetic and positive attitude along with being well prepared.
Competitive remuneration will be offered in respect of the role.
Please provide a cover letter & coaching resume outlining your experience to Club President Jeremy Dickson at email@example.com by Wednesday September 18, 2019
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Jeremy Dickson Lochlann Hall
0411 788 642 0400672939