The Northern Football Netball League (NFNL) invites applications for a part-time role (10 hours per week) of Partnerships Coordinator.
The Northern Football Netball League (NFNL) invites applications for a part-time role (10 hours per week) of Partnerships Co Ordinator.
The NFNL is seeking a Partnerships Co Ordinator who will deliver outcomes based on the league’s commercial and business objectives. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the relationships with current NFNL partners, as well as generating net revenue streams through external resources, whilst continuing to build the NFNL brand through its football and netball operations.
Written applications should address the following key selection criteria:
– Business and financial management experience
– Experience in developing and managing stakeholder relationships
– Strong commercial and negotiation skills
– Excellent marketing, communication and presentation skills
The position will be based in the NFNL Office in Greensborough, and the salary package is:
– $15.6K per annum plus superannuation
– Commission on all new partnerships
– Mobile phone allowance
– Work days flexible and to be discussed with candidates
A position description can be obtained on the Northern Football League website www.nfnl.org.au. Written applications must be received by email via the address supplied below by close of business on Friday 13th September, 2019.