The North Brunswick Football Club is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated person to coordinate both the senior and junior female football teams for the 2019 season.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
- Understands the benefits that females bring to the club environment.
- Can set goals, work towards a plan and demonstrate actions required to start a team(s).
- Can engage and motivate others to help out with the female team.
- Can work with others by sharing tasks and completing them as agreed.
- Can communicate clearly (can start a conversation with people they have never met, can ask questions and use multiple methods, phone email, social media).
- Understands or is willing to learn a sporting club environment, specifically the vision for NBFC and the administration tasks required.
- Understands the vision for the club and has a grasp of the club environment.
Character traits the club is looking for:
- Has a positive approach to life.
- Lives the values of the club.
- Is motivated and a ‘go getter!’
- Is happy to seek feedback from others.
Time commitment required:
- Can commit to the program from the planning phase to the end of the season.
- Is reliable to be where they say they will be and do what they say they will do.
- Has time each day/week initially to get the program up and running.
- Initially, wants to be there on game day and at social events to ensure integration is occurring.
Closing date: 29th July 2018