Monbulk Football Netball Club is seeking expressions of interest from Coaches for season 2019.
Are you a qualified coach of Australian Rules Football (AFL) and have the ability and desire to work in one of the fastest growing Female Sports in Australia?
Is Australian Football (AFL) your passion, are you motivated to broaden your coaching experience and contribute to the development of Players of all abilities?
Monbulk Football Netball Club is seeking expressions of interest for our inaugural Senior Women’s Coach for season 2019 and beyond. The successful applicant will be working within a well resourced, inclusive, family orientated club with a long proud history.
Monbulk FNC boasts a rich history spanning more than 120 years, the club has a diverse dynamic, with more than 70 Footballers and 40 Netballers within the Senior Club.
The role of senior Women’s head coach will require an applicant who
- Demonstrates the ability to teach, engage, lead and manage a broad and diverse group of players both experienced and inexperienced.
- Has a minimum level 1 coaching accreditation or is willing to obtain
- Excellent communication skills
- Has a sound knowledge of AFL and is positive and well organised.
- Will promote the club and its brand to members of the community, key stakeholders and sponsors.
The MFNC believes this role will provide an excellent opportunity for the applicant to continue or start their career in a positive, supportive and progressive environment.
For any further details and applications please contact
Mat Mullinder– Football Operations Manager- 0425792345 email@example.com
Lucas Jurey– Assistant Football Operations Manager– 0407 366 347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Pauw– Monbulk Women’s Football Liaison- 0425737231