Monash Blues Football Club is seeking a Casual Physiotherapist.
Representing Monash University, the Monash Blues Football Club competes in the largest football league in Australia, the Victorian Amateur Football Association (VAFA).
The Club’s home is the Frearson Oval (named after the famous Professor Keith Frearson) and is located at the Clayton Campus of Monash University, Wellington Road, Clayton.
Currently we require the services of a Casual Physiotherapist for Saturday afternoon match days for approximately 4-5 hours and Tuesday & Thursday Training Nights for approximately 3 hours.
Working with coaches, trainers and other club members the role will include but not be limited to
- Providing physiotherapy support for all players during training and on match days
• Ensuring that the performance of all players is given the best chance through appropriate physiotherapy intervention
• Report to the coaches any player injury and keep them updated on the status of injured players
• Work with players who are in rehab to help develop specific rehabilitation programs
With qualifications in Physiotherapy or a relevant field you will also have;
• Previous experience working within a team sport environment
• Experience in design and implementation of rehabilitation programs/injury prevention strategies
• Strong practical injury diagnosis
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive remuneration based on experience.
Please direct your inquiries to:
Peter Russell – Director Football Operations – Monash Blues Football Club
(Please mark subject matter as “Casual-Physiotherapist 2020”)