Expressions of interest are invited for the position of Assistant Coach to support the Senior Women’s Head Coach for the 2020 EDFL season.
The preferred candidates will display the following attributes:
- The ability to lead, manage and develop players.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to develop your own ability further.
- Desire to support club endeavours.
- Be able to create an environment that is challenging, enjoyable and inclusive.
Interested parties are encouraged to apply in writing. Please include any recent coaching experience, contact details and any other relevant particulars. It is expected that all applicants will hold a minimum Foundation Level coaching accreditation and a valid ‘Working With Children’s’ check.
Internal and external applicants are invited to apply, and all applications will be treated in confidence. It is envisaged that this a voluntary position and will form part of the club’s senior coaching group.
Initial contact and enquires can be directed to Tony Fisher – Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are to be received by email to this address.