Lower Plenty FC seeks U19s coach with a focus on player development.
- To coach the U19s side with a focus on player development
- To develop in conjunction with the senior coaches the Club’s;
- Game Plan & Style of Play
- Set of Team Rules
- Training Standards & Protocols
- Match Day Function & Standards
- Be a key driver of the Club’s ongoing Cultural Development to ensure we facilitate an environment which is Positive, Challenging, Learning Focussed, Inclusive, Disciplined, Resilient, Enjoyable, Respectful & Supportive, including the club adopted “Core Values”
- Level 1 Senior AFL Coaching Accreditation or higher is a requirement for this position
- Develop & assist with the implementation of the Game Style, Team Rules, Tactics & Professional Culture of the Club
- Involvement in the recruitment of 3 assistant coaches for the U19s team
- Oversee training drills including skills & fitness development
- Liaise with all coaches, providing regular feedback on training and match days
- Reports to Senior Coach & Football Manager
- Develops strong working relationships with the Coaches, Players, Staff, Committee & Supporters
Please forward expressions of interest to Peter Ford – email@example.com
or call 0439 251 662 to discuss the role.
All applications are accepted in strict confidence.