Lower Plenty FC Seeks Playing Assistant Coach to assist the senior coach in developing and preparing the senior team.
- To assist the senior coach in developing and preparing the senior team
- To develop and oversee the Club’s;
- Game Plan & Style of Play
- Set of Team Rules
- Training Standards & Protocols
- Match Day Functions & Standards
- Be a Mentor to our Players & assist with their overall development on & off field
- Recruitment – assist the club in attracting and retaining coaches and players
- Be a key driver of the Club’s ongoing Cultural Development to ensure we facilitate an environment which is Positive, Challenging, Learning Focussed, Inclusive, Disciplined, Resilient, Enjoyable, Respectful & Supportive, including the club adopted “Core Values”
- Assist with the development of players at all skill levels
- Develop and implement the Game Style, Team Rules, Tactics & Professional Culture of the Club
- Create and run training drills & fitness development as required
- Liaise with all coaches, providing regular feedback on training and match days
- Reports to Senior Coach & Football Manager
Please forward expressions of interest to Peter Ford – firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0439 251 662 to discuss the role.
All applications are accepted in strict confidence.