Hillside Football Club (EDFL Division 1) is seeking expressions of interest for the role of Senior Coach for season 2020 and beyond.
This is an attractive position and comes with the support of the club committee and all its members. Hillside Football Club is one of the largest clubs in the EDFL and the senior coach plays a vital role in development of all players at all levels.
Key coaching objectives:
- Develop a football game plan that ensures the clubs on field and off field success.
- Play a lead role in player recruiting, retention and skills development.
- Manage relationships with all club stakeholders.
- Establish a professional, positive and disciplined culture for all players and support staff in line with the club’s values.
- Provide strong leadership to the playing and coaching groups that ensures a supportive team first culture.
To be successful the applicant will need to demonstrate the following:
- Have a desire for team and personal success with the aim of promotion to EDFL Premier Division.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to lead and communicate to all players and club members.
- Ability to identify talent within the club and recruit the necessary talent to the club.
- Ability to bring support staff as needed.
- Previous knowledge and ability to develop a game plan and training structure to ensure on field success.
- Minimum requirement is Level 1 coaching accreditation and a Working with Children Check.
- A high level of organisational skills and positive attitude.
- Previous playing or coaching experience at a high level is preferred but not essential.
- Be able to engage with all club members and sponsors.
Please submit your application highlighting qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday the 26Th July 2019.
All applications will be received in the strictest confidence.