Haileybury College requires assistant coaches to help with the football program throughout the 2018 season.
We require dynamic and energetic people wishing to be a part of the football program that saw 7 players drafted in 2017.
Training sessions will be as follows:
Term 1 – Pre-season (Feb-March):
- Tuesday before school – 6.30-8.15am
- Wednesday after school – 4.00-5.30pm
Term 2-3 – In season (April-early August):
- Tuesday during school time – 11.15-3.30pm (2 sessions)
- Thursday after school – 4.00-5.30pm (Year 10’s, 2nds and 1sts)
Applicants will be involved in age groups ranging from Year 7 to senior levels.
The job would suit any past Haileybury student or anyone interested in coaching and developing aspiring footballers. The role would include aspects such as:
- Assisting and conducting weekly training sessions of Australian Rules Football.
- Assisting the coaching of the team in season.
- Running warm-ups for the team prior to training and games.
- Taking aside small groups at the breaks and instructing them on the given tactics.
- Analising the game and recording Key Performance Indicators and statistics for coaches to use to their advantage.
- Giving feedback to individuals and groups after the game.
Please send applications to email@example.com listing your football and coaching experience. If you require clarification please call 0457 517 083.