AFL Goulburn Murray is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated League Operations Manager to join the team.
The AFL Goulburn Murray Commission provides governance and strategy development for Football and Netball across the Goulburn Murray region. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated League Operations Manager to join our team.
The Leagues Operations Manager will play an integral role in the success and outcomes of the Goulburn Murray competitions in the region, and as such this role presents a unique opportunity to make a positive impact on the success of Australian Rules football and netball.
Based in Shepparton and reporting to the Region General Manager, the successful applicant will provide competition management and operations for the Goulburn Murray Leagues and be pivotal in ensuring a smooth and professional delivery for the benefit of member clubs.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- League competition management including fixturing and match day processing
- Tribunal operations
- Correspondence, club liaison and issue management
- Sponsor servicing
- Event management
- League marketing and communications
- Budgeting and management to set budget
The successful applicant will require:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in sports administration
- Demonstrated high level experience in managing multiple projects and priorities
- High level of attention to detail, delivering outcomes both on time and on budget
- Knowledge and experience with member database and competition management software (preferably Sports TG)
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build positive working relationships with all key stakeholders, especially volunteers.
Relevant tertiary qualifications and administration/operational experience in football netball clubs and/or Leagues in the region, while not essential, will be preferred.
If this sounds like you, please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 11th December.