The Geelong Football Club is seeking Line Coaches for the VFL women’s team in season 2020.
The Geelong Football Club has a proud 160-year club history and a strong commitment to making a positive contribution to the Geelong community. As a values-based organisation, we seek the right people that will enable us to have sustained success both on and off the field.
We are recruiting Line coaches who will contribute to the success of our experienced VFLW football department. Reporting to the VFLW Head coach, this key role will focus on educating players in each line group with the skills, running patterns and role-play that adhere to the game style. The Line coach will also assist with coaching and tactics on game day.
- Coaching Accreditation – Level 2 or above and/or experience in coaching football or other AFL talent pathway programs.
- Available to work on matchdays during the VFLW season.
- A thorough understanding of AFL rules and regulations.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Proven ability to work well with young athletes and adolescents in football and in life.
- Excellent time management and personal organisation skills.
- Ability to work within the team dynamics and develop effective relationships throughout the coaching panel and playing group.
- Alignment to Club values.
How to Apply
Please submit your applications addressed to Simone Bellears, Head of Women’s Football and Pathways firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close by COB on 14 February 2020. Only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.