Frankston Dolphins Football Netball Club is seeking applications for the role of Senior Women’s Football Coach.
We are seeking applicants who are committed to continuing the strong culture and success we have with our female football program, possess the ability to maximise our players’ individual and collective talents and provide a cohesive learning and fun environment.
Frankston Dolphins FNC is a newly established club that has achieved considerable success, with all three teams featuring in finals in its inaugural year of competition within the Southern Football Netball League (SFNL) and has an affiliated junior club with in excess of 20 teams where players (both girls and boys) are pushing through to the senior ranks.
With new clubroom facilities tailored to catering for female sport currently under construction, Frankston Dolphins offers an exceptional opportunity to a coach wanting to further develop a group of women in the fundamentals of the game.
The key focus for the successful applicant is to manage the on-field performance and the overall consistent and aligned development of the women’s playing list.
You are expected to have attained appropriate AFL Victoria coaching accreditation.
Principal duties include:
- Ensure effective player policies, team rules and code of conduct are followed to uphold the reputation and aspirations of the Club.
- Provide game day coaching expertise and leadership.
- Instruct and attend weekly training sessions.
- Provide regular individual and group player feedback.
- Assist with player recruitment and retention.
- Form strong relationships with stakeholders such as Frankston Dolphins Junior Football Club, school football programs, SFNL and local feeder clubs.
- Engage with the FDFNC community through attendance at relevant post-game functions and events.
Please forward applications to email@example.com or contact David Long on 0419 540 757
For further information on FDFNC go to www.fdfnc.com.au