Frankston Dolphins Football Netball Club is seeking applications for the position of Under 19 Football Coach.
Frankston Dolphins FNC is a newly established club that has achieved considerable success, with all senior teams featuring in finals in our inaugural year of competition within the Southern Football Netball League (SFNL) and has an affiliated junior club with in excess of 20 teams where players (both girls and boys) are pushing through to the senior ranks.
We are seeking applicants who are committed to continuing the strong culture and success we have established within the club and are passionate about the ongoing development of players, with a strong focus on the important pathway transition from “Senior Junior” footballer to “Senior Footballer” for players in this age group.
The key focus for the successful applicant is to manage the on-field performance and the overall consistent and aligned development of the U19 playing list.
You are expected to have attained appropriate AFL Victoria coaching accreditation.
Principal duties include:
- Ensure effective player policies, team rules and code of conduct are followed to uphold the reputation and aspirations of the Club.
- Provide game day coaching expertise and leadership.
- Instruct and attend weekly training sessions.
- In conjunction with Senior Coach and coaching panel ensure a consistent club coaching policy is applied focused on the integration of the U19 playing group with the senior playing list and ensuring there is a clear pathway for U19 players to play senior football.
- Provide regular individual and group player feedback.
- Assist with player recruitment and retention.
- Assist structuring and sourcing the right support structures for these age groups
- Form strong relationships with stakeholders such as Frankston Dolphins Junior Football Club, school football programs, SFNL and local feeder clubs.
- Engage with the FDFNC community through attendance at relevant post-game functions and events.
Please forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact David Long on 0419 540 757
For further information on FDFNC go to www.fdfnc.com.au