The Fitzroy Football Club is seeking expressions of interest for an exciting opportunity to join the club as the Senior Women’s Coach.
The Fitzroy Football Club (incorporating the Fitzroy Reds) has two women’s team competing in the Victorian Amateur Football Association (VAFA) – in 2020 they will be competing in Premier B Seniors and Premier Reserves; we have five men’s teams also in the VAFA.
We are seeking a coach for our Senior women’s team in 2020.
The club is based at the iconic Brunswick Street Oval, North Fitzroy and has a strong relationship with the Fitzroy Junior Football Club providing a great pathway for the continued building and future of the club.
We are looking for someone who has demonstrated experience in being able to build on and develop our women’s list, to work with the coaching team and have the ability to build and develop relationships.
Requirements for applicants:
- Previous coaching experience and current coaching accreditation.
- Strong communication skills both on and off field, including player feedback.
- To provide leadership and innovation as well as game day coaching expertise and leadership.
- Demonstrated experience working within a coaching group.
- Demonstrated experience at building and maintaining relationships with key club stakeholders.
- Demonstrated understanding of the ethos of amateur football.
All applicants will be considered on their experience, merits and will be treated confidentially.
The successful candidate will require a current Working With Children Check.
For all enquiries, to express your interest please contact Football Operations Director, Sharon Torney on 0415 420 487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.