The Fitzroy Football Club is inviting applications for a Coaching Director in season 2019.
- To provide coaching support, develop, educate and evaluate all coaches.
- Provide advice and recommendations to Fitzroy Football Club (FFC) Board on the ongoing development and operations of the Football Department.
- Coordinate the recruitment of coaches.
- Coordinate the development of all coaches.
- In conjunction with the coaches, oversee broader strategies for player training, development, recruitment, retention and injury management and rehabilitation.
- Coordinate regular individual meetings with coaches.
- Facilitate and chair monthly meetings involving all coaches and Director Football Operations.
- Develop strong links with coaches and relevant committee personnel from Fitzroy Junior Football Club (FJFC), with a focus on U17 and Youth Girls teams.
- Develop stronger pathways into FFC for FJFC “graduates”, in particular working with the FFC U19 and Women’s coaches to foster and grow the relationship with FJFC.
- Coordinate required coaching accreditations.
- Liaise with all coaches, providing regular feedback on training and match day.
- Provide a Coaching Director Report to the monthly FFC Board meetings, together with the Director Football Operations. Attendance will be required at an agreed number of FFC Board meetings each season.
- In conjunction with the Director Football Operations, develop and manage the football department annual budget.
- In consultation with the coaches/players, oversee the development of player leadership frameworks and program within the Club.
- Be the key contact/conduit to the FFC Board on all matters related to player conduct and have a key role in consultation with coaches and player leadership groups on player participation in the development of Club strategic plans and policies.
- Coaches at Fitzroy Football Club.
- Players at Fitzroy Football Club.
- Fitzroy Football Club Board.
- Coaching Coordinator/Director of Fitzroy Junior Football Club.
- VAFA Football Operations staff.
- To the Fitzroy Football Club Board through the Director Football Operations.
- Experience in coaching or as coaching director/coordinator at a football club.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
Applications and enquiries to Secretary and Director Football Operations, Sharon Torney, 0415 420 487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org