The Fitzroy Football Club is seeking expressions of interest for an exciting opportunity to join the club as the Under-19 coach.
In 2020, the Fitzroy Football Club we will have five men’s teams and two women’s team competing in the Victorian Amateur Football Association (VAFA). Our U19s competed in Section 1 in 2019 and will again in 2020.
The club is based at the iconic Brunswick Street Oval, North Fitzroy and has a strong relationship with the Fitzroy Junior Football Club providing a great pathway for the continued building and future of the club.
We are looking for someone who has demonstrated experience in being able to build on and develop a young list, to work with the senior coaching team and have the ability to build and develop strong relationships.
Requirements for applicants are:
- Previous coaching experience and must be accredited.
- Strong communication skills both on and off-field.
- To provide leadership and innovation as well as game day coaching expertise and leadership.
- Demonstrated experience working within a coaching group.
- Demonstrated experience at building and maintaining relationships with key club stakeholders.
- Demonstrated understanding of the ethos of amateur football.
All applicants will be considered on their experience, merits and will be treated confidentially.
For all inquiries, to express your interest please contact Football Operations Director, Sharon Torney on 0415 420 487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.