Elsternwick Amateur Football Club is seeking applications for Senior and Reserves Assistant Coaches.
Are you keen to be a part of the oldest district club in the VAFA?
With over 100 years history we’re particularly excited for 2020 which will see the opening of brand-new facilities at our newly resurfaced oval, the introduction of our inaugural women’s team, and with a buoyant developing list EAFC will be the envy of the competition and an exciting place to be involved with.
We’re seeking applications for the following positions:
- Senior men’s assistant coach (playing or non-playing)
- Reserves men’s assistant coach (playing or non-playing)
EAFC provides a fantastic opportunity for an experienced coach looking to further their development, or an experienced player looking to transition into coaching.
Are you suitable for these roles?
The candidates will preferably possess the following:
- Level 1 coaching accreditation or be willing to obtain
- The willingness to work in a strong coaching group and make valuable contributions
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- An enthusiastic and hardworking personality
- Willingness to assist with developing all players
- The ability to assist with developing and implementing training plans and matchday strategies.
Contact us by COB 25th of October 2019.
Please forward all applications to Senior Coach Peter Higginbotham via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.