Eley Park Amateur Football Club (VAFA – Division 4) requires the services of a Senior Coach for season 2019 and beyond.
Reporting to the Executive Committee, the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate strong leadership and communication qualities in the development and progression of the playing group.
Key coaching objectives include:
- Development of the football strategy and deployment in support of the Clubs on-field and off-field success
- A leading role in player retention, player recruitment and skills development
- Relationship management with internal and external club stakeholders
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- The desire and drive to for personal and team success, with a focus to lead the Club into higher divisions of the VAFA
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership and communication in driving the culture of the players, support staff and the Club generally
- Knowledge and experience as a coach in the development of game plans, training techniques and player skills to support objectives
- Ability to identify and recruit new players and officials to the Club, including support staff as required
- AFL Level 2 coaching accreditation or preparedness to complete
- An outgoing personality, engaging with members, sponsors, VAFA and local football media to promote the Club and it’s brand
Applications clearly setting out appropriate qualifications and experience should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 7th December 2018 .
All applications received will be handled in strict confidence. Enquiries relating to the position can be made to Chris Brown (Club President) on 0400 956 660.