AFL Outer East seeks a highly motivated, enthusiastic and suitably qualified individual for the key role of Director of Umpiring.
The successful applicant will manage the promotion, development and operation of Umpiring across the AFL Outer East region.
Working in a small team in a fast paced environment, you must be a team player, be able to multi task and be able to produce quality and timely results.
Imperative credentials will include:
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- High level administration & presentation skills.
- Proven experience in administration, preferably in a sporting environment.
- Experience and understanding of football and netball clubs and league environments.
- Strong understanding of Umpiring and the developmental needs of all disciplines
- High level and competent decision-making and problem-solving skills and makes decisions with the best interest of Umpiring in mind
- Current Victorian Drivers License
- Strong work ethic, with ability to work flexible hours
Click here for Position Description…
If your experience over recent times boasts the above qualities, and you have the strength of character to meet challenges, are willing to work flexible hours, and have a passion for Umpiring at local and regional level then we await your application.
Applications to be forwarded to RGM Aaron Bailey via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm Monday 29th July