Daylesford Football Netball Club is seeking expressions of interest for the role of Reserves Coach for the season 2020 and beyond.
This position is a playing or non-playing role. The Reserves Coach reports directly to the senior football coach and football department.
The successful applicant will need to have demonstrated the following:
- Have a desire for team and personal success.
- Ability to identify talent within the club and recruit the necessary talent at the club.
- Previous knowledge and ability to assist with training schedules.
- Minimum requirement is level 1 coaching accreditation and a Working with Children’s Check
- A level of organisation skills and a positive attitude to this position.
- Previous playing or coaching experience is preferred but not essential.
- Work closing with senior and junior coaches and the football department.
Please submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0449 811 817.
All applications will be received in strict confidence