The Coburg Football Club is seeking a Senior Coach ahead of the 2020 VFL season.
We have a rich history and are currently seeking applications to fill the role of Senior coach in our quest to continually thrive and develop further as a standalone VFL club.
In 2019, the club showed great signs of improvement and with a young and talented list of players. This is a great opportunity to further the right candidate’s coaching at a state league level with a club on the rise and about to enter a phase of excitement and growth.
To be successful in this role you must have:
• AFL Level 3 Coaching accreditation or above (or working towards achieving)
• Experience working within the talent pathway
• Strong Interpersonal skills to deal with players, staff, media, members, sponsors and the club’s board of directors
• Enthusiasm and motivation to develop your own coaching ability further
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to use technology to advance coaching, communication and player education methods.
Remuneration: To be negotiated with the successful candidate. The position on offer is a part-time role.
How to apply
Please submit your football CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the expected number of applications received by the club, we are unable to reply to every application. Only those applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 14 August 2019