Coburg Districts Football Club is seeking expressions of interest for Senior Coaching positions for season 2020.
The Coburg Districts Football Club, affiliated with the Essendon Districts Football League, is seeking expressions of interest for Senior Coaching positions for season 2020 covering:
- Senior Coach
- Reserves Coach
- Senior Women’s Coach
The successful candidate(s) will have a proven coaching background, outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, well developed football knowledge and expertise with the ability to embed a winning culture.
Playing and Non-Playing Coaches will be considered for the role(s) and remuneration is negotiable.
The successful candidates will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A strong knowledge of the game
- The ability to develop players’ skills and fitness
- The ability to implement a cohesive game plan
- Strong communication skills on and off the field
- Provide strong leadership capabilities
- Ability to identify and recruit new players to the Club including support staff
- Minimum requirement is level 1 accreditation
- Previous playing or coaching experience at a high level is preferred but not essential
- Being able to engage with all club members and sponsors
- Have a desire for team and club success
Please submit your application highlighting qualifications and experience by Friday the 9th August 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information about the position please contact Allan Chandler (President) on 0417 394 001
All enquiries will be kept strictly confidential