After a successful year in 2018 and taking out the Div 3 premiers and being promoted to the Div 2 competition in 2019, Carrara Saints Football Club who are based in the central region on the Gold Coast, is seeking applicants to apply for the following positions as Senior and Assistant coaches.
Requirements are must hold a level 1 Senior coach accreditation or willing to gain.
This role is for either a playing or non playing coach.
- Must be able to work with a younger playing group
- Create a development program for up and coming young players within our club
- Must be able to communicate and be a great mentor for all current players
- Must have a great sound knowledge of the modern game
- Able to work with current coaches and Committee
- Build a solid pathway for all juniors in our club.
- Able to attract new players to the club.
All applications are to be sent through in writing with their CV to Darcy McDonald at email@example.com or contact 0438132311.
All remunerations will be discussed by phone or at interviews
Successful applicants will be notified by email once all interviews have been conducted.
Applications close on the 19th November.