Banyule Football Club is seeking applications for the role of Senior Women’s Coach in their inaugural season in the NFNL Women’s competition in 2020.
Based in Heidelberg and blessed with excellent facilities, the Club is renowned for a strong culture – both on & off field – and prides itself on providing a family friendly environment. The Club enjoys a very strong relationship with the Banyule JFC, and the inception of the Senior Women’s team will complete the full female pathway within the Club from Auskick to Senior Football.
This position will have the full support of the Club’s committee of management, and it is viewed as an integral position for the Club moving forward. We are seeking a coach that:
- Has a willingness to buy into the Club culture and successfully integrate this new team into the existing Club structure, in line with a ‘One Club’ philosophy
- Has a focus on people and is a strong and effective communicator
- Is highly adaptable and able to manage all levels and abilities
- Can assist with player recruitment and retention
- Has a female player development focus relating to skills and game style
- Can provide regular individual and group feedback to the playing group
Previous coaching experience desirable and the successful candidate will, at minimum, hold an AFL Foundation Level accreditation & a valid Working with Children Check, or be willing to obtain prior to commencement.
Both playing & non-playing coaches are encouraged to apply.
Please forward applications including an outline of your coaching history/motivation for applying for the position to email@example.com by COB Wed 14th August. Alternatively, please call Mark Morgan 0421 655 528 for a confidential discussion about the role.
All applications are accepted in strict confidence.