The Ashwood Junior Football club is seeking 2 x coaches for their Male U15 & U16 teams.
We are after enthusiastic, engaging coaches who can have a passion for driving fun, and a strong and inclusive club culture.
The AJFC plays in the South Metro Junior Football League
- To provide the highest standard of coaching and development to the players of the appointed grade of competition.
Ashwood Junior Football Club’s Commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People
The AJFC is committed to promoting and protecting the safety and well-being of children and young people in our care who access activities, programs, services or facilities for which the AJFC is responsible for.
- Coach and develop the players in the u15 & U16 teams.
- A well-developed game plan to be implemented with a clear and consistent approach supported by prior success
- A structured, organised and disciplined approach to both training sessions and games
- A strong educator who is an excellent communicator both on & off the field who values player/personal development
- Apply the code of conduct for coaching staff and players that supports the objectives of the Club on and off the field.
- Engage with the Coaching Coordinator with best practise for training and game day and seek feedback.
- Liaise with other junior grade coaches to establish a consistent coaching policy throughout the Club.
- Assist with junior development outside the Club where possible or appropriate.
- Attend Club functions as agreed to.
Please contact Dan Billing 0417 307 837.