The Ascot Vale Junior Football Club is seeking two additional coaches for our junior teams in 2019.
The Ascot Vale Junior Football Club is a vibrant and fast-growing football club based in the inner North West. Established in 1898, the Ascot Vale Football Club has a proud history. After many years without juniors, we restarted a junior program in 2017 when we fielded an under 9’s team. In a short space of time the club has grown to have multiple teams providing an opportunity for boys and girls from the Ascot Vale community to play football.
The Ascot Vale Junior Football Club is seeking two additional coaches for our junior teams in 2019. This opportunity would suit tertiary students studying locally that are interested in gaining coaching experience to build on their resume.
Minimum commitment for the season is approximately 55 hours in total over the 2019 season
- Training sessions run for 75 minutes each Thursday evening from 5:15-6:30
- Games are on Sunday mornings and run for approximately 120 minutes
- There may be a requirement to attend some ad-hoc meetings from time to time
The Ascot Vale Junior Football Club have a well-established parent group who will help each training and can run the session if required.
Benefits of Coaching:
- Engaging with kids and helping them to develop and have fun with sport
- Working with boys and girls at a family focused Football Club
- Developing your knowledge and experience teaching and managing a great group of kids
- Working with a great bunch of parents who will be happy to help training and support the coaches
- Learning from the AFL Development Managers who are engaged with the club to support coaches.
APPLY NOW: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0412318777