AJAX is seeking applications for the position of assistant to senior coach in the Premier B section of the Victorian Amateur Football Association (VAFA).
The key focus for the successful applicant is to maintain our high quality coaching program, developing and preparing players in readiness for Senior football. You will work in close partnership and be a trusted advisor of the senior coach.
Prior experience in coaching is desirable however not essential. You are expected to have attained or will attain at a minimum the level 1 AFL Victoria coaching accreditation. You will be expected to develop and lead a team that will bring individual and team success.
Principal duties include:
- Coaching – match day and training (pre-season and during season)
- Selection – Senior team and input to the development team
- Game plan – analysis, strategies, tactics
- Player development
- Communication – regular feedback with individual players and coaches
- Effective partnerships with the coaching, fitness and medical staff
- Adherence and promotion of the club values and code of conduct
Enquires should be directed to Peter Kagan, Secretary via email @ email@example.com