Airport West Football Club (EDFL Division 1) is seeking applications for the role of Senior Coach.
This is an attractive (playing or non-playing) position and comes with the support of the club committee and all its members. Airport West Football Club is a long established club and has a proud history in the EDFL. The senior coach plays a vital role in development of all players at all levels.
Key coaching objectives:
- Develop a football game plan that ensures the clubs on field and off field success.
- Play a lead role in player recruiting, retention and develop players skills and fitness.
- Manage relationships with all club stakeholders.
- Drive a professional, positive and disciplined culture for all players and support staff in line with the club’s established culture and values.
- Provide strong leadership to the playing and coaching groups that ensures a supportive team first culture.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Have a desire for team and personal success with the aim of promotion to, and retention in, EDFL Premier Division.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to lead and communicate to players at all levels.
- Ability to identify talent within the club and recruit the necessary talent to the club.
- Ability to bring support staff as needed.
- Previous knowledge and ability to develop a game plan and training structure to ensure on field success.
- Minimum requirement is Level 1 coaching accreditation and a Working with Children Check.
- A high level of organisational skills and positive attitude.
- Previous playing or coaching experience at a high level is preferred but not essential.
- Be able to engage with all club members and sponsors.
Please submit your application highlighting qualifications and experience to The Secretary, AWFC, email@example.com by close of business Monday 16 September 2019.
All applications will be received in the strictest confidence.