This Footy Colours Day season, AFL Victoria is teaming up with Footy Colours Day to encourage all Victorian schools to show their true colours for kids with cancer.
Footy Colours Day is a national fundraising campaign held during the month of September where participants are encouraged to wear their favourite team’s colours and host an event at their school, organisation, group or club to raise funds for kids with cancer.
Host a Footy Colours Day event at your school before Wednesday 31 October and your school could win one of five AFL Victoria prize packs valued at over $1000!
Each prize pack contains:
- 25 x size 4 synthetic footballs
- 1 x Sherrin Football Carry bag
- 24 x reversible mesh bibs (AFL Vic logo printed on bibs)
- 12 x packs of the numeracy based Australian football themed-card game Footy Feud.
Follow these simple steps to be eligible for the competition:
- Register your school HERE…
- Host your Footy Colours Day event and take plenty of photos!
- Go to the Share Your Story competition page and tell us in 150 words or less how your school celebrated Footy Colours Day.
- Be sure to upload a photo of your celebrations for your school’s chance to win one of five AFL Victoria prize packs.
Once you have registered, find match-winning inspiration to celebrate all things footy with our handy Tips and Ideas!
Finally, if you’re school is interested in booking skills clinics or trialling the all new Footy Feud! Card game, great for building numeracy skills, contact your local AFL Victoria Football Development Manager here.