The Williamstown Football Club is seeking a sports trainer for season 2018.
- Assist with training sessions held by the Club as required and rostered by the Head Trainer.
- Assist with matches as required and rostered by the Head Trainer.
- Assist the Head Trainer with massage, hydration, strapping and injury prevention duties at training sessions and on match days.
- Liaise with Doctors, Physios, High Performance Staff regarding any player medical issues.
- Represent the Club in a professional manner whilst at training and on game day.
- Assist with any other match day duties.
- Minimum Level 2 Sports Trainer or ability to gain Level 2 Sports Trainer certification (copy to be held on Club file).
- Basic First Aid / CPR (copy to be held on Club file).
- Working with Children’s Check (copy to be held on Club file).
For more information, please contact Stephen Soulsby (General Manager – Football) via email@example.com