The Coburg Football Club is seeking a Senior Forward Line Coach in 2018 to work with senior coach Leigh Adams.
The Coburg Football Club has a rich history, and after going stand-alone in 2014, we are looking for hard working coaches to assist in our quest to continually impact the VFL competition. The club has a strong culture, and the opportunity to work in a semi-professional environment can provide up and coming coaches with extensive knowledge and understanding of the modern game.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- AFL Level 2 Coaching accreditation (or desire to achieve)
- Experience working within the talent pathway
- Strong Interpersonal skills to deal with players and board members
- Enthusiasm to develop their own ability further
- Understanding of defensive and offensive principles
Applicants must have extensive experience in Football, and an enthusiasm to develop their own ability further, as well as being able to commit to up to 3 sessions a week as well as all game days.
Please send all applications directly to Senior Coach Leigh Adams firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and footballing resume.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Applications close Friday 27th October 2017.