AFL Victoria is seeking applications for the role of a NAB AFL Half Time Volunteer for season 2018.
The AFL conducts NAB AFL Auskick Grid games and Aussie Rules matches at half time of most scheduled matches during the, Toyota Home & Away season and Toyota AFL Finals series. It allows over 10,000 Auskick participants the opportunity to play at venues like the MCG, Etihad and GMHBA Stadium.
To coordinate and ensure the smooth running of these activities, the AFL utilises the services of NAB AFL Half Time Volunteers.
The role includes the safe management of NAB AFL Auskick participants and their families to ensure everyone has a great match day experience playing on one of the game’s biggest stages during the half time break.
We are looking for volunteers who:
- are 16 years of age or older
- are passionate about kids sport
- are able to work well in a team or independently
- can commitment to a day / venue for the season (games do not occur every week)
- are willing to fill in on shifts if more volunteers are required
- can follow procedures set for them to a high standard
- are customer service focussed with a friendly and enthusiastic attitude.
AFL’s Commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People
The AFL is committed to promoting and protecting the safety and well-being of children and young people in our care who access activities, programs, services or facilities for which the AFL is responsible for.
Please note a successful appointment in this position is subject to a satisfactory suitability to work with children screening. Part of this screening process requires the successful candidate(s) to possess a valid ‘working with children’s check aligning this to AFL Victoria. The AFL has extensive procedures and checks in place to protect children and young people in our organisation.