Murrumbeena Football Netball Club is seeking coaches and support staff for the 2018 season.
Murrumbeena Football Netball Club is seeking to expand on its successes from the 2017 season.
The club has been actively recruiting for the 2018 Season, and is looking to fill the following positions to support our newly appointed Senior coaching panel;
Senior Reserves / Development Coach (Div.2 SFNL)
- Senior Women’s Reserves / Development Coach.
- Trainers and Support staff
- Strong Communication and organizational skills
- An ability to lead and work within a team
- Level 1 Coaching Accreditation preferred but not essential. We can assist if candidate successful
- To develop, improve and direct players and instill our Clubs policies and expectations
- Females and Males considering a future in coaching are encouraged to apply
Applications to be received no later than Wednesday 21st February, 2018
For any questions contact Mark Niclasen 0419 886 893
Send written applications to The Secretary