The objective of AFL Victoria’s Multicultural Program is to assist migrant and refugee communities to access football, whether it be playing, supporting or volunteering.
We want football to be a vehicle that bridges the gap between Australia’s diverse communities and promotes inclusion within the wider Australian community.
Participation – How to get involved?
- Multicultural Schools Program
- Dedicated Multicultural Auskick Centres
- Play Australian football – find your nearest league
- Find Your nearest NAB Auskick Centre
- Unity Cup
- Secondary & Primary Competitions
- Bachar Houli Cup
- Multicultural Round
- VFL Grandfinal Function
- Community Festivals
Talent – Developing tomorrow’s stars
Key contacts and Resources
CLICK HERE to find your local Multicultural Development Officer who can provide advice on how to get involved in Australian football.